American College of Education ~Best University Nepal

Wednesday


American College of Education ~Best University Nepal,Education, Higher Secondary, special education, University,

American College of Education
is a certify, revenue driven school situated in Indianapolis, Indiana, conveying online Master and Doctor of Education degree programs.
American College of Education awards Graduate Degrees in a mixture of recognition projects, including a Master of Education in Educational Leadership, Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction with ESL Specialization, Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction with Bilingual Specialization and a Master of Education in Educational Technology. Ed.D. what's more, Ed.S. in Leadership degrees were dispatched in 2013. All courses are taught on the web. Not at all like numerous other postgraduate level showing projects, American College of Education does not oblige its candidates to take the GRE.

History

American College of Education was formally joined in Illinois on February25, 2005. Taking after fuse, it bought the licensed innovation (the scholarly programming) of Barat College. American College of Education promptly connected to The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools to proceed with the accreditation of Barat College under its new name and possession. The Higher Learning Commission endorsed this appeal in March 2006.

American College of Education is certify by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and is an individual from the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.[11] The Professional Education Programs (M.Ed. in Educational Leadership, M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction, M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with a Specialization in ESL/Bilingual, M.Ed. in Educational Technology) are additionally certify by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC).

Website links
-plus.google.com/114454019613436323246/posts
-facebook.com/AmericanCollegeofEducation
-ace.edu

Users Review for the college

"I was in a situation where cost, program options, and lifestyle fit were my top priorities. I discovered that the American College of Education fit all of my requirements."
-Shannon Schloss, ACE alumna and Ambassado


"By earning an ACE master's degree, I feel more prepared to teach. My degree has prepared me to teach other educators about technology and how to integrate it into their own classrooms."
-Sara Lowe, ACE alumna and Ambassador


"Earning a master’s degree from ACE provides me eligibility for new teacher mentorship positions. My degree from ACE affords me the opportunity to effect change."
-Donna Patten, ACE alumna and Ambassador

"What I learned is still relevant for my science classes. I started reading more to my students and having them write and explain questions. These two 'additives' helped my students gain higher scores on common assessments."
-Mary Tune, ACE alumna and Ambassador


"This is one of the best online schools I found to help me get my master's degree.  Other online schools want to charge you the same price as regular schools even though they have no building.  I was able to get my advanced degree in less time, on my schedule and at a cost I could afford.  The math works - the investment versus the bump in pay for having an advanced degree puts you ahead in about a year.  And the classes were really interesting.  My students are the ultimate winners as I really feel more motivated about teaching."
-Lee W.     Dallas, TX

2 comments:

  1. http://educateinsure.blogspot.com/2015/05/american-college-of-education-best-university-nepal.html

    ReplyDelete

loading...
loading...
Web Analytics